Saturday, May 16, 2009

the third day..^^

i also went to play archery. i stink at it. i almost hit a man. he got scared of me now. hehe. then i shot the wall and it fell down. i said opps. then i keep shooting. i actually got 16/30 black dots for a newcomer.-^^-








we didn't reali go anywhere. we just went genting. man was i bored!!! it was raining and it was as cold as ice there. we were all dying. especially me. i almost died of boredom until something caught my attention. well, i did get lost from my family because of it. it was something very shiny.
when we got back from genting, we use the train and then i look at the shiny bubbles. it was so shiny i followed it. my famili went the other way and i went to the bubbles. i turn back but i was alone. nobody there. all strangers. so i panick. then my gaurdian angel show me the way and told me to stay calm so i did. and u noe wat? i actually got back but then now my dad is lost bcoz he was finding me. my mum callled him and he came back. he didn't scold me. he didn't hit me. he actually SMILE at me. all wel, that ends well right? i miss those bubbles. XD








No comments: